Support dealerships in creative materials, media placements and sales support materials
- Provide dealerships with support regarding their local communication: offer, model and media placements to use;
- Provide dealerships with creative materials to support locally the brand’s communication strategy;
- Control quality of dealerships’ advertising and give them expertise in specific local creative works.
- Distribute POS materials to dealerships: catalogues, posters, mobiles, films, etc.
- Administration of company webpages according to brand and communication objectives.
- Administration of mobile/tablette versions and applications.
- Minisites and landing pages: adaptation and implementation.
- Creation of new innovative approaches in web site designing
- Coordination and implementation of cross-cutting digital projects aimed at winning new customers and building loyalty to the brand: traffic on website, communities (social networks and other digital media channels). Set targets, schedule and practical details. Monitor project KPI’s and define corrective actions if necessary.
- Creation of new innovative approaches in internet space
- Ensure context search optimization of company’s content on Ukrainian search engines (websites, apps, videos and photos).
- Ensure generation and increasing transmission of qualified leads to the network and call center. Ensure lead processing (quality, lead time) and following up leads. Measure and increase lead conversion rates (catalogue request, test-drives).
- Give recommendations for media purchasing in order to increase qualified traffic and conversion rate.
- Google Analytics reports and analytics preparation.
Acquisition of prospects
- Acquisition - loyalty - Marketing Campaigns for new vehicle prospects (B2C/B2B/Fleet) and aftersales activity (Accessories/Service сontracts/Maintenance).
Internal contacts: Prices, Products & Market, Digital Marketing & CRM, PR, Finance department, Sales department, Logistics, Aftersales (Spare parts & Service).
External contacts: Сommunication and media agencies, POS production agencies, BTL, and other event agencies.
Experience: min. 5 years of relevant experience in advertising management.
Education: University degree.
Knowledge of foreign languages: Good knowledge of English.
Other skills/knowledge required:
- PC skills: MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Strong negotiations skills and skills in managing relations with agencies.
- Time management skills.
- Project management skills: ability to control the timing, execution and spendings.